UBS Financial Services HR Business Partner for Global Wealth Management Americas in Weehawken, New Jersey
Can you quickly connect with any client group? Do you have an interest in the Wealth Management Americas business? Are you able to function in a fast paced environment? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
• partner closely with senior business leaders to develop and deliver a human capital strategy aligned with the business strategy, including people management, reward strategy, succession planning and strategic hiring
• represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers; accountable for HR business results and customer relationship and effectiveness
• define business requirements and confirm suitability to shape HR Strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfil business needs
• proactively contribute to talent development and provide consultative services to the business to further talent initiatives
• ensure highly sensitive employee matters are addressed in an appropriate manner to minimize risk to UBS while ensuring a positive working environment
• partner with HR colleagues in Service Delivery and HR Centers of Expertise (e.g. Reward, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management) to ensure the delivery of innovative and effective solutions to clients across the full range of HR services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will report into the Head of HR for WMA's Client Advisory Group, Investment Platforms & Solutions, Capital Markets and Public Finance organizations. You will sit in Weehawken, NJ and be responsible for managing the overall HR relationship with Wealth Management Americas, with focus spanning across multiple businesses such as the Northeast Division of our retail business and the Private Bank, providing strategic advice to senior management on all human capital matters. We're problem solvers for the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome.
Your experience and skills:
• an experienced Business Partner working with senior clients and providing strategic HR support
• an expert in Financial Services particularly with prior Wealth Management experience
• able to impact and influence decisions and individuals
• proven ability to build credible relationships and rapport with the wider HR Team and HR colleagues as well as senior stakeholders across the business and support functions.
• experience developing people strategies and in-depth talent management knowledge
• experience in Organizational Design and Change Management in large complex organizations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165202BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Business Partner for Global Wealth Management Americas
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)