UBS Financial Services Financial Crime Compliance Periodic KYC Review Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to prevent criminals and terrorists from abusing the financial and legislative systems? Are you the type of who likes to do the right thing? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Review higher and high risk client relationships to ensure that client due diligence is complete and accurate, and whether or not the client's actual activity was consistent to the client's expected activity.
• Escalate negative news, unusual activity, or any other items identified during the review.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the Customer AML Risk Rating Tool
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a Financial Crime Compliance Periodic KYC Review (\"FinCrime PKR\") Analyst in Weehawken, you will be working with the C&ORC Financial Crime Compliance Team. Our role is to assist UBS in the fight against money laundering, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing. The FinCrime PKR Team is responsible for conducting client reviews.
Your experience and skills:
• 4 year college degreee or international equivalent
• 3+ years of AML experience with a wealth management, broker dealer, retail and/or private bank, and/or correspondent bank and prior experience with client reviews, investigations or internal audit
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS)/Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)/Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
• Regulatory experience in the securities industry (preferred)
• Excellent report writing skills with the ability to communicate risks in an effective way to all levels of seniority
• Analytical and have the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines.
• Flexible and capable of changing directions based on business demands
• Results oriented and assertive (you do not shy away from challenging situations)
• Fluent in Spanish (preferred but not required)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172811BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Crime Compliance Periodic KYC Review Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Compliance, Risk