UBS Financial Services EPAS- Workplace Financial Wellness Client Strategy & Experience in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to drive an effort to develop and implement growth opportunities around workplace financial wellness? Are you passionate about starting a new business line, delivering personalized services for corporate clients and their employees?
• Develop and deploy workplace financial wellness offering for both corporate clients and their employees, with a strong focus on a cross-channel guidance across digital, email, and phone / in person consultation.
• Understand client insights to define, develop and enable an engaging financial wellness experience
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including the corporate platforms team to develop and deploy technology aligned with activating the client experience
• Partner with Wealth Management business areas to leverage existing thought leadership, products, services, marketing and technology capabilities
• Keep a pulse on competitive activity in the financial wellness industry
• Define, manage and deliver required research, thought leadership and publications focused on corporate clients (HR, benefits office)
• Development and implementation of new corporate programs and client specific offerings
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management USA. We help corporate clients, wealth management clients and prospects meet their financial goals through a combination of financial advisors and digital solutions delivering services and solutions specifically designed for them.
As part of our strategic focus, UBS is committed to making advice, guidance and financial education available to employees of corporate clients at every level. Delivery against this strategic pillar requires the setup and development of our Financial Wellness business.
The corporate benefit market place continues to evolve with increased emphasis being placed on employee financial wellness. This shift represents a significant growth opportunity for our corporate and wealth management businesses. UBS has placed a strong focus on this evolving market trend and is committed to expanding our ability to serve corporate employees.
Your experience and skills:
• Strong knowledge of wealth management, financial services, clients' needs and market segments
• Strong analytics and business strategy skills
• Understanding of workplace business, corporate and retail clients need
• Leadership presence, keen ability to influence, and credibility
• Proven track record of implementing strategic and financial goals
• Strong communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Significant experience within financial services with 5+ years of experience
• Strategic and have a strong passion for building engagement strategies
• Passionate about starting a new business line, working as a team
• Driven by defining and building a client experience
• Motivated, self-directed and driven
• Strong relationship building and leadership skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170888BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: EPAS- Workplace Financial Wellness Client Strategy & Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Process, project and program management