UBS Financial Services EPAS Participant Experience Data Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you an analytical thinker? Can you turn large data into valuable information with accuracy and conciseness? Do you possess strong procedural and organizational skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– work with the EPAS Participant Team developing strategies that build asset growth at the Business, FA and Firm levels
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
– You’ll be working in the EPAS Participant Experience team in Weehawken, NJ. EPAS is one of the key growth businesses within Global Wealth Management and serves as a qualified lead generator for the broader organization.
– We are a leading provider of advisory, recordkeeping and execution services for public companies and their equity plan participants.
– In addition to the services provided as part of the EPAS Platform business, we focus on education by helping participants understand their equity awards and incorporate them into a financial plan
– The end game is aggregation of assets under management through concise strategies and plans developed within the team
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance, economics, or information technology
– a solid understanding of the wealth management and/or banking industry
– 6+ years of data analysis experience
– the ability to synthesize data findings into actionable output and recommendations
– the ability to be self-directed and work the hours necessary to meet often tight deadlines in a very fast-paced, high profile environment
– skilled in Microsoft Excel and Access
– working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) is preferred
– capable of amassing data and information from multiple resources and pull it together into a comprehensive data warehouse and then synthesize that data into recommendations and strategic outcomes
– willing to work long hours when necessary and consistently contribute to the forward growth of the business by \"thinking out of the box\"
– excited to join a business unit that's growing with enormous speed developing strategies and functions to grow the Global Wealth Management client base
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– looking for an opportunity with Senior exposure, in a growing business, that is strategically critical to Global Wealth Management's overall success
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170881BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: EPAS Participant Experience Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Process, project and program management