UBS Financial Services Digital Product Manager - Corporate Solutions & Retirement Services in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a passion for designing and delivering digital solutions that delight your users? Does your natural curiosity and leadership allow you to pinpoint opportunities to transform the user experience? Are you interested in developing digital solutions for Corporate and or Institutional clients? Do you have experience with Retirement Plans and Institutional Clients? Are you a strategic thinker with strong business acumen? More than simply delivering features, do you aim to drive the business forward? We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Investigate and propose areas of investment for a new digital experience that includes roadmap development, platform management and vendor management to support the Corporate Retirement and Institutional Consulting business goals
• Rigorously prioritize opportunities and resources and represent the business in the IGC / Reg. Risk funding process
• Collaborate with the business area and internal stakeholders to define new, impactful features
• Communicate directly with senior sponsors and external partners as needed. Craft well-researched business cases to align their interests and CSRS business goals
• Write product specifications documents, gather feedback from key stakeholders, and drive the building of the product
• Define success criteria before the project starts and measure along the way
• Manage both existing and future vendor management for the business via the firms Vendor Relationship Management Process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be joining the Digital Strategy and Platforms team. This team is focused on integrating the various segmented needs of CSRS into a strategically-focused whole through the delivery of best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
UBS CSRS business provides Corporate and Institutional clients with comprehensive investment solutions through portfolios that are tailored to each client's Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
Your experience and skills:
• a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an advanced degree (preferred)
• minimum 1-3 years of product management or platform management experience as a contributor (preferred)
• ability to create and execute a UI vision for web-based B2C application, including leading usability research, interaction design, and visual design (preferred)
• outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings
• fluency in emergent technologies and how to apply them pragmatically to different business challenges
• strong facilitation and presentation skills
• ability to drive change across an organization and influence key stakeholders
• vendor management experience
• project management experience including enforcing best practices for execution
• industry experience related to financial services and retirement (preferred)
• a product evangelist with an unwavering focus on the user experience
• a team player with an ability to work with diverse teams
• a strong communicator with compelling presentation skills, including the use of technology to communicate ideas and strategy
• willing to travel up to 20 percent of the time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173763BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Digital Product Manager - Corporate Solutions & Retirement Services
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development