UBS Financial Services Developer / Tech Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about building applications that support client communications? Do you have strong attention to detail, and always interested in improving efficiency? We are looking for someone to help us with:
Implementing Exstream Dialogue code to support enterprise applications and services
Developing, deploying, and maintaining projects in accordance with RUP or Waterfall models
Design frameworks or components and follow through with coding, testing, and integration with other team members
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working with the Client Contact and Service Center team based in Weehawken, New Jersey.
ServiceWorks – service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests
Call Center – provides telephony services to internal and external clients
DGF – Document Generation Facility app creates client communication either by print or electronic for all lines of businesses.
Your experience and skills:
• Implements Exstream Dialogue code to support Enterprise Applications and Services
• Good knowledge on Message point integration and docusign integration.
• Exstream /Dialogue Developer proficient in using Design Manager and Designer to create batch/On-Demand/Real-time applications:
• Knows when and how to use Document, Page, Campaign, Message, Section, Paragraph and Connector objects to create complex WMA related documents
• Knows when and how to create, and map input file objects in record based, and/or XML formats, and output queues for pdriver, edriver, and report outputs.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems by designing solutions for complex applications for object triggering, and communicating specifications of the design to delegates
• Have years of Exstream Developer and Exstream Administrator experience & have experience on support products on both mainframe/Distributed platform.
• Responsible for code quality and adherence to standards
• Report status against the project plan and Possess ability to communicate clearly with project team
• Proactive and provide regular updates of progress made
• Comfortable with working in fast paced environment with teams across timezones
• Capable of working independently when necessary
• Skilled at recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174000BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Developer / Tech Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)