UBS Financial Services Data Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
We are looking for a candidate with overall 8-10 years of IT experience , of which 5 – 10 years of experience in a Mainframe& SQL Data Analyst role . They should have experience in the following experience) :
Mainframe & SQL Data Analyst
• High-level performance management, communication and coaching skills.
• assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Experience in designing and developing applications using COBOL, CICS, JCL, Easytrieve Plus.
• Experience in reading COBOL code and translating logic into pseudo-code.
• Experience with SQL and knowledge of databases like DB2 and tools like IBM debugger, SQLM etc.
• Experience with complex programming, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolving issues.
• COBOL,VSAM,JCL, procedures
• Sort Tools – DFSORT, SYNCSORT, ICETOOL
• Version control tools like Changeman, Endeavour etc
• DB2 Stored Procedures, CICS, MQ Series, REXX coding is a plus
• Scheduling knowledge of tools like OPC, Ctrl-M/O, etc
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the WMAIT&Data and Reporting team in Weehawken.
Your experience and skills:
• 10 – 15 years overall IT Mainframe & SQL Data Analyst Skillset
• Experience with Agile, Waterfall etc methodologies
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of wealth management domain is good to have
• Experience planning for and conducting implementation activities
• Experience analyzing data sources and datasets to evaluate and document data content and flows
• Experience analyzing test data and datasets using
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177472BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)