UBS Financial Services CORCIT| Program & Support Manager-Electronic eMail/Voice Communication in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Electronic eMail/Voice Communications (e/aComms) organization:
– develop and implement action plans and key initiatives in support of audit and risk controls
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– manage organizational forecasting and planning
– assist in creating presentations for senior management; including key program deliverables for tracking and reporting
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Weehawken, NJ. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your experience and skills:
– degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics; or alternatively computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
– experience financial forecasts and budgets
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– experience with Microsoft office and project management tools
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169224BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CORCIT| Program & Support Manager-Electronic eMail/Voice Communication
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States, United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)