UBS Financial Services CORC IT| ETL Developer, AML Transaction Monitoring(Financial Crimes) in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a passionate engineer and data analyst with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with ETL tools and AML platforms? We’re looking for someone like that to strengthen our US based engineering team:
– Develop and maintain existing reference data and client transaction feeds in an agile environment
– Support data analysis inquiries
– Create and govern ETL best practices
– Lead the adoption of a new data quality framework
– Drive ETL related continuous integration and deployment processes
– Support the Solution Architect on ETL related matters
– Work closely with and advise End users, Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the AML Transaction Monitoring team part of Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT based in Weehawken, New Jersey. Our role is to design and implement IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your experience and skills:
– computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
– long experience as ETL developer in a globally distributed team
– Informatica and Oracle database server skills
– comfortable in a Linux based server environment
– relational database and data analysis skills
– analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– experience with DevOps and Collaboration tools, such as GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence
– methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
– a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
– keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor product and solutions overall
– an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169466BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CORC IT| ETL Developer, AML Transaction Monitoring(Financial Crimes)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)