UBS Financial Services Client Program Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a strategic and analytical thinker? Do you have interest in analyzing business metrics and telling the story? Do you thrive in a team environment with one common goal? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– lead attendee management for over 30+ WMA client events that help Advisors to build relationships and report on NNM business results.
– work with field leadership and business partners on setting attendee criteria for client-facing events
– guide Advisors on the nomination & invitation process throughout event cycle;
– partner with the Strategic Event & Field Recognition team throughout the attendee management and communications process with Advisors
– ensure a consistent post-event follow up approach to capture & report NNM results with business partners and Market Heads
– Measure the effectiveness of the client-facing events, coaching programs and the training and development programs run through wealth management USA.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You'll be a part of the Training & Development team and reporting into Head of Performance & Measurement. You'll keep your finger on the pulse of the field, think strategically, work with Advisors on client/prospect relationships, analyze client/prospect data and measure business-results in partnership with Finance and MS&A.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor's Degree required.
– 2 to 5 years-experience with a leading financial institution
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – excel a must, power point and ability to learn attendee management platform
– professional interest in data management, analysis and measurement
– strong analytical instincts & skills, sound business judgement, and results-driven mindset
– strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
– experience working with multiple business areas including financial advisors, field management, and other business partners
– able to proactively stay a step ahead, forward thinking and solutions-focused
– analytical, process-oriented, strategic and understand firm goals
– open to traveling and being on-site for client events
– skilled at collaborating and growing with your peers, sharing best practices and successes to bring everyone to the next level (you thrive on a team)
– capable of communicating effectively up, down and across
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170893BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Client Program Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Strategy