UBS Financial Services CCAR Strategy & Regulatory Coordination Execution Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you solid as a rock when things are getting tight, time is running out and quick solutions are needed?
Do you have in depth experience in managing communication fit for the highest levels of senior management? Are you interested in being \"the voice\" of one of the key transformational efforts financial institutions go through as a response to regulatory requirements? That means we are looking for you, to:
Drive day to day execution and production of communication material as part of the Strategy and Regulatory Coordination team that supports CCAR
Coordinate key regulatory interactions – e.g. FRB responses, exam support, public disclosures
Partner with Finance, Risk Management, Technology, Regulatory Reporting and the business and provide final review and challenge of messaging backed by an in-depth understanding of program deliverables, standards, key challenges and content knowledge.
Provide day to day management of 3 FTE
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central CCAR team within the Finance organization which is driven out of the Weehawken office. The functional owner of this project is Finance but many other functions are involved - the Risk function in particular. The Strategy and Regulatory Coordination team will consist of one direct report supported by three staff.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in managing the production of executive level communication preferably over large scale, cross functional implementation projects or critical functions (e.g. Finance, Investor Relations)
– hands-on previous experience with a major regulator, regulatory consulting practice or within the banking sector (previous line experience is a plus)
– proven team management and organization skills
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– strong ability to understand business and technical issues and translate technical concepts into key messages
– a strong written, verbal and visual communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
– a detail oriented and thorough execution agent and team lead
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174357BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CCAR Strategy & Regulatory Coordination Execution Lead
Preferred Qualifications: • experience in managing the production of executive level communication preferably over large scale, cross functional implementation projects or critical functions (e.g. Finance, Investor Relations)
• hands-on previous experience with a major regulator, regulatory consulting practice or within the banking sector (previous line experience is a plus)
• ability to work in a constantly evolving environment and collaborate across multiple areas
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting or finance
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance