UBS Financial Services CCAR Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
• Has a working understanding of current regulatory requirements with specific experience in implementing CCAR, SR 15-18 and SR 11-7
• Has modelling/ statistical experience and is able to work effectively with quants and business oriented people
• Is execution focused and has a track record in successfully executing in a highly demanding environment with tight deadlines
• Can quickly learn new systems and implement solutions complemented with basic programming skills
• Capable of conducting & aggregating in depth capital analyses, sensitivities, attribution analysis etc.
• Able to develop and present materials for senior management consumption
• Expert at Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, basic programming - macro/ VB/ R/ SaS skills (strongly preferred)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Join a dynamic team that is at the forefront of enhancing Capital Adequacy Processes across for UBS Americas. Contribute to a core team with a cross functional mandate interfacing with Risk, Finance and Business.
Your experience and skills:
Some quantitative experience in regressions analysis and financial product knowledge is preferred
Experience with any programming language and databases to build tools to perform sensitivity analysis
Ability to summarize the results and build presentations for senior management consumption
Experience in defining clear project plan and execution to deliver the required capabilities
Basic knowledge of forecasting methodologies used in capital planning, PPNR, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Balance Sheet forecast, RWAs
Basic knowledge of SR 15-18 CCAR requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175875BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CCAR Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance