UBS Financial Services Capital Adequacy Committee Support in Weehawken, New Jersey
Join a dynamic team that is at the forefront of enhancing Capital Governance across UBS Americas. Contribute to a core team with a cross functional mandate interfacing with Business, Risk and Finance legal and regulators. Leverage expertise in corporate governance to establish and maintain a level of excellence for Senior Management ?
We're looking for someone who:
• Coordinating and attending senior management committees
• Preparing materials for senior management and committees
• Serve a quality assurance function as a central point of aggregation for governance materials
• Drafting comprehensive meeting minutes to capture and demonstrate effective review & challenge
• Lead effort in tracking and closing out action items raised on governance forums
• Maintain version control and ensure presentation materials and minutes are memorialized centrally
• Assisting in execution of the Terms of Reference/Mandate and obligations of the committees
• Coordinating committee calendar, agenda and logistics
• Periodically assessing the committees governance practices and suggesting opportunities for the committee to better perform its responsibilities
• Other management and corporate responsibilities, as assigned
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the CCAR Governance & Oversight team, and you will be working as an assistant to the Secretary for a Senior Management Committee. The focus of this committee is to ensure the capital adequacy of the bank under multiple US regulations. This is a high frequency, cross functional governance body with scope across the entire bank.
Your experience and skills:
• JD or paralegal experience strongly preferred but not required
• 1+ years in corporate secretary experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of corporate and securities law, with relevant knowledge of corporate governance practices
• Experience with drafting, editing and producing corporate minutes
• Experience dealing with senior stakeholder and management committees
• The ability to lead and work within a multi-disciplinary setting to achieve consensus
• Bachelor's degree required
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• A strong verbal and written communicator
• Able to respect and maintain strict confidentiality regarding matters
• Able to maintain the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
• Able to adeptly manage multiple competing priorities with demanding deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173919BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Capital Adequacy Committee Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance