UBS Financial Services Business Risk Lead for GWM-USA COO Office in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you interested in joining a growing team with the ability to make a difference by ensuring a consistent risk management approach across the GWM-USA Business organization? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Support risk management and group policy delivery, focusing on internal and external outsourcing, by:
– Acting as a single point of contact for many key risk activities for both GWM-USA stakeholders and Corporate Center partners
– Supporting and providing direction to GWM-USA businesses with day-to-day inquiries
– Monitoring and reporting on overall compliance of GWM-USA business areas
– Interacting with key Corporate Center partners (such as Group Sourcing, Compliance, Risk) and internal auditors
– Champion risk and regulatory management in partnership with the GWM-USA business areas
– Perform various research or investigation – best practices, competitive analyses, business rules underlying key risk programs
– Develop reports and presentations for executive consumption and other ad-hoc business analysis activities
– Perform project management tasks such as: following up with deliverable owners, project plan / status updates, participation in planning / strategy meetings as needed, as well as creating and maintaining project management artifacts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the WM-Americas COO Office - Business Risk Management and Group Policy Delivery Team and in the home office, reporting to the GWM-USA Head of Supplier Portfolio office. Our team is responsible for partnering with and overseeing regulatory and risk management activities across all Business Risk (first line of defense) in partnership with multiple Control areas (second line of defense)
Your experience and skills:
– College degree with at least 3-10 years of experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong negotiation and influence skills
– Proven track record of delivering results and meeting targets
– Track record of successfully supporting business users with reporting & analytics, decision support, and presentation support
– Ability to interact with all levels of management, multi-task and work well under pressure
– Analytical, consultative and investigative skills and an independent, driven approach
– Understanding of risk and regulatory environment and industry trends in sourcing and vendor management
– Preferred work experience in the disciplines outlined above
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171811BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Business Risk Lead for GWM-USA COO Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Management and Business Support