UBS Financial Services Business Risk Analyst- Corporate & Institutional Advisory Solutions in Weehawken, New Jersey
The Business Risk Analyst will provide support to business areas in the Corporate Institutional Advisory Services organization to ensure compliance with divisionally mandated risk framework activities and Corporate Institutional Advisory Services driven risk initiatives
• actively lead the implementation of the global Vendor Management Framework for all Corporate Intuitional Advisory Services vendors and provide ongoing oversight of the Vendor Management Framework evidences and KPCs
• coordinate Corporate Institutional Advisory Services engagement in cross divisional activities including projects such as Records Management, Inter-entity outsourcing, process mapping and other ad-hoc requests.
• assist Corporate Institutional Advisory Services Risk Manager with risk management initiatives and reporting across CIAS businesses
• coordinate end user application and data access maintenance activities for the Corporate Institutional Advisory Services
• support business risk deep dives and efficiency analysis initiatives
• collaborate with business managers across Corporate Institutional Advisory Services to maintain monthly operational dashboard and coordinate responses to inquiries from other areas of GWM including the CEO office
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the CAO team that oversees the operating environment across CIAS, driving strong partnerships with key corporate center functions.
This role has a direct reporting line to the CAO and supports the CIAS Head in ensuring that the organization operates in a well governed and effectively risk managed, controlled environment. You will collaborate with various stakeholders within and outside of the CIAS business area across WM USA and GWM.
The successful candidate will build strong working relationships across the CIAS and will lead partnerships with key support functions including COO, Risk, Compliance, Legal and Audit.
Your experience and skills:
• working knowledge of financial services business
• project management skills, strong analytical ability and attention to detail
• strong interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
• ability to partner effectively with others and navigate the organization at all levels
• self-starter with high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability
• collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment as a participant or leader
• able to simplify and package complex concepts
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173143BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Risk Analyst- Corporate & Institutional Advisory Solutions
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Risk