UBS Financial Services Business Manager (AO) in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a multitasker? Are you able to deal with people on all levels of the hierarchy? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Group Finance Technology:
– support senior management on day-to-day matters and key projects and initiatives
– support a portfolio of diverse topics (financials, people, risk, performance measurement, capacity tracking, etc.)
– support and maintain workforce forecasting
– support the evaluation and mitigation of risks, adhering to financial targets
– support the instigation of change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– support the keeping of our processes and data up-to-date for our tower
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Accounting and Reporting Technology team in Weehawken, New Jersey. We are responsible for implementing and supporting the application stack for the Accounting and Regulatory Reporting teams in Group Finance.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in supporting the business management function, reporting, managing data sets, and workforce strategies
– knowledge of Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
– a college degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business
– an all-rounder with strong analytical skills and experience in supporting business management/ management support
– an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on very different topics
– analytical and able to interpret financial data
– be very organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and requests and keep processes and data up-to-date
– be able to proactively support the team, the processes, procedures and requests
– be able to deal with a variety of standard and non-standard activities for your manager, the sector and function leads and our location footprint.
– be able to work under moderate supervision and within a certain degree of autonomy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169658BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager (AO)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)