UBS Financial Services Business Management Analyst – Advisory Solutions Business Governance in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you interested in making an immediate and measurable impact on an exciting, highly visible, new business initiative at a global firm? Are you seeking a challenging role with professional development opportunities? Do you enjoy solving problems and proactively offering your creative solutions to do so? Do you have strong analytical skills and extraordinary attention to detail? Do you thrive in a team environment? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– lead analysis of risk and controls, with primary focus on the Consolidated Advisory Program
– maintain key procedures to assess effective implementation of risk controls
– support the identification and mitigation of risk within the client relationship
– find and implement solutions to complex business situations
– create and administer control models
– support and/or lead analytical initiatives
– support and/or lead project management tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Located, in UBS' Home Office, Weehawken, New Jersey, you’ll be working on the Business Governance team within the Advisory Solutions & Consulting division of Wealth Management USA's Investment Platforms & Solutions business. Our main objective in Investment Platforms & Solutions is to provide Financial Advisors with the support and resources necessary to deliver investment expertise, portfolio construction and financial oversight for our clients. The Advisory Solutions & Consulting team is comprised of experienced wealth management professionals who are managing and continuously building a new, exciting and industry leading advisory programs.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– series 7 and 66 (or equivalent)
– business analysis experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– strong Excel, PowerPoint skills; strong MS Access or other database skills would be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168106BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Business Management Analyst – Advisory Solutions Business Governance
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States, United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development