UBS Financial Services Branch Service Associate in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– see that Operations processes – like securities, payments and cash – comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– 1-3 years of relevant branch operations experience
– a high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
– proven written and verbal communication skills
FINRA Series 7
FINRA Series 66 (preferred)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171363BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Branch Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Operations