UBS Financial Services Audit Expert - AML in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
•conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
•analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery (product suitability, supervision, market conduct, investment management), assumed by both the business and support functions
•identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
•prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across WMA Advice & Solutions and provide input for planning sessions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develop the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Our team is responsible for auditing the Wealth Management Americas division - Financial Crime and Banking
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree
• a strong experience (8+ years) in management audit within compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm, regulator, or in an Internal Audit function.
• a detailed understanding of securities operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for Audit assignments
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176554BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Expert - AML
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Audit