UBS Financial Services Associate, Business Owner Client Segment in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about working with business owner's? Do you have a zest for entrepreneurship? Are you an energetic leader? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support a robust, market leading strategy based on delivering financial solutions to business owners and entrepreneurs
– Support the segment program leveraging our deep knowledge in wealth management
–Engage clients/prospects and improve education for Financial Advisors to identify opportunities and better serve their clients
– Deliver digital strategy and solutions
– Partner with internal business partners to develop a thoughtful, holistic and integrated approach
- Collaborate with field partners and Financial Advisors to drive engagement and success
– Perform market and client need analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Owners Client Segment leads a cross-functional effort responsible for creating a comprehensive strategy to engage and grow the business owners client segment while delivering a consistent and holistic client experience. You’ll be working as part of the Strategic Client Segments organization which is part of Wealth Management USA.
Your experience and skills:
– deep interest in partnering with business owners and entrepreneurs
– a broad understanding of wealth management including insight to Financial Advisors' business models and client needs/accounts
–experience developing and delivering wealth management solutions
– experience in collaborating cross-divisionally to tailor holistic financial solutions
– college degree or equivalent experience
– confident and are able to develop, pitch and rationalize holistic financial solutions geared towards business owners and entrepreneurs
– a quick learner with a curious mind and passion for wealth management
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– talented at building partnerships
– consistently contribute to the forward growth of the business by \"thinking outside the box\"
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178465BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Associate, Business Owner Client Segment
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Marketing and Communications