UBS Financial Services Analyst Developr in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you fluent in PL/SQL? Do you not only get the technical aspects of database organization but also have the ability to communicate effectively with programmers, technicians and users? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– in collaboration with senior Oracle engineers, produce all the automation and integration required to use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c to power the entire Oracle estate of databases
– keep a sharp focus on database security and automation
– take shared ownership of the OEM 12c implementation: you’ll install, provision, patch, backup, manage, monitor and secure
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Oracle Database Engineering team in Wroclaw. Our role is to prepare database products, automate installation and maintenance of these products, and set standards for how they should be managed and integrated within the business. We aim to make the use and management of database products easy, secure and standard.
Your experience and skills
– several years of experience as Oracle database administrator (DBA), with a focus on developing automation solutions
– know-how for using Oracle Enterprise Manager as more than just a monitoring solution
– proficiency gained from using Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Dataguard in mission critical database environments for several years
– familiarity with Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture standards and strategies
– solid Unix/Linux skills, including Unix shell scripting
Your experience and skills:
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
– both logical and creative (you’re strong on both sides of your brain)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171795BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Analyst Developr
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)