UBS Financial Services Americas CFO Management Support Officer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a detail-oriented multi-tasker who enjoys making sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the US Chief Financial Officer's (CFO's) Chief of Staff to ensure a smooth running of operations. You’ll:
– organize and coordinate meetings and events, including agenda preparation, minutes and actions
– administer and process organizational changes in the Human Resources system (Fusion), including manage and process management hierarchy changes in the relevant finance systems (e.g., GCRS, GMIS, BODI)
- Support the annual and monthly forecasting and costs process
– coordinate various internal and external communications, including websites, organizational charts and distribution lists
– provide organizational support, including supplier and equipment ordering and administration of manual and electronic filing systems in line with policy
– provide administrative support, including managing the office floor plan, desk assignments
– support the CFO's Chief of Staff in the delivery of day to day activities, including coordination of business priorities, people management and communication activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Who enjoys making sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Finance Business partner and WMA Financial Controller, as well as partner closely with the WMA Chief Financial Officer's (CFO's) Chief of Staff to ensure a smooth running of operations.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the US CFO team which is part of Group Finance within the Corporate Center division of UBS, and is located in Weehawken, NJ. We provide advice and challenge to the business on its activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, and are the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters. This role will closely interact with the CFO's Chief of Staff to support the delivery of day to day activities.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative or project experience in a fast-paced, global environment and be seeking an expanded role into management support
– preferably worked in a financial services, accounting or consulting firm
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a graduate with finance, economics or arts qualifications, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
– a self-starter who is incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and problem solve
– capable of thinking for yourself
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels, thrive in a diverse team and proactively builds trusted relationships quickly
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165598BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Americas CFO Management Support Officer
Preferred Qualifications: *LI-Priority
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support