UBS Financial Services Senior C# Developer in Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about building high quality and performant .NET services? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us by:
• Developing production-level code for a large-scale, modern application within a cloud setup.
• Being a key contributor to extending the micro services platform.
• Collaborate closely with the Business product owner, data developers, developers and Quality Assurance professionals.
• Ensuring code quality, by code reviews and CI/CD practices.
• Mastering state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain.
• Developing and sharing knowledge across both the project team and division representatives.
• Manage development tasks end to end; and take ownership of the tasks being developed.
Senior C# Developer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your experience and skills:
• at least 3 years experience with core C#.
• At least 2 years experience in REST services, JSON, XML.
• In depth knowledge of the .NET Framework with specific experience of version 4.5.
• Experience with distributed or micro service design
• Experience with relational databases (SqlServer, Oracle, etc.)
• Experience with Agile practices (SCRUM, etc.)
• Experience with OO design patterns specifically MVC.
• Solid architecture, design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
• Effective skills in English.
• Technical writing and documentation skills
• Interested in wealth or asset management.
• A team player.
• Someone with a can do attitude.
• Interested exploiting the latest technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?