UBS Financial Services IT Delivery Manager in Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a solid IT manager with hands on agile software delivery experience? Do you have the courage to challenge the status quo while making sure your hard pressed team makes its deliveries?
We're looking for someone who may:
• manage software delivery teams
• look after the team through motivation, career development, and retention
• take part in the recruitment process to build up the team
• identify infrastructure issues or other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
• drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
• ensure sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
IT Delivery Manager
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Equity Derivatives IT team. Globally, we're responsible for the IT solutions used in the context of Equity Derivatives issuance, trading and life-cycle support. So even if your IT delivery team is based in Wroclaw, you can be working with a trading desk in Hong Kong one week and a back office team in Poland the next.
Your experience and skills:
• minimum 7 years of full-time experience in IT and at least 3 years in a leading position
• hands-on experience in software development (Java & Scala preferred)
• solid SDLC understanding and implementation experience (both Agile and Waterfall)
• managing and mentoring experience with developers
• educational background in IT/ Computer Science/ Business Informatics
• experience in working in investment banking area (highly desirable)
• a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• an expert at building networks and connections
• passionate about doing the right thing for the organization you work for
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?