UBS Financial Services Event Marketing Specialist in Tokyo, Japan
Do you have the skills to act as project manager for conferences, seminars, hospitality events and corporate roadshows? Are you known for exceeding people’s expectations? We're looking for someone like that to:
– manage various events in different scales
– partner with event hosts and marketing strategist to put together an execution plan
– establish budgets and monitor spend
– select and secure appropriate venue for each type of event
– develop marketing material and invitations, and manage client registration process and experience
– organize the necessary logistics for each type of event e.g. travel in roadshows, audio visual in group presentation, catering, distribution of marketing materials, speaker engagement letters, etc.
– keep all involved parties updated on the progress in the run-up to the events
– manage events on site, assess ad hoc issues calmly and provide the best possible solutions
– conduct post-event evaluation and collate various reports, including attendance metrics and financials
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Client Marketing team in Tokyo. We're responsible for managing and executing the logistics for conferences, seminars, hospitality events and corporate roadshows for Investment Bank businesses. We work closely with regional and global team to meet the needs of the Investment Bank businesses and also our external clients.
Your experience and skills:
– the proven ability to effectively juggle multiple projects in various stages of development, prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
– excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and solid general administration skills
– at least 3 years' experience in event management and experience in conference, hospitality events and corporate roadshows would be a plus
– a high level of individual initiative and ability to identify problems and seek solutions promptly
– a bachelor degree is a plus
– Investment Bank or financial industry working experience or exposure is a plus
– fluent in Japanese (native level) and English (business level)
– an enthusiastic person with high level of professionalism and discretion
– a big believer in collaborative ownership and collective success
– very organized and a good communicator
– patient, able to calmly assess situations and be practical
– comfortable working with a diverse range of clients, within a varied organization, at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173895BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Event Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Japan
Function Category: Marketing and Communications