UBS Financial Services C&ORC Business Aligned - CCS in Tokyo, Japan
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you know
how to maintain independence and objectivity? We
are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in
relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports
that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls,
tools, training, frameworks , information and
insights required to manage risk
- supervise team members as a successful leader
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the C&ORC Business Aligned
- CCS team as Head of Control Room in Japan. Compliance and Operational
Risk Conrol (C&ORC) is an independent function
providing oversight of the Compliance, Conduct
and Operational Risks (so called 'consequential'
risks) within the firm. The team is seeking a
talented individual to support CCS/Research business in
Your experience and skills:
– Broad experience as a Compliance officer
– Strong analysis and problem solving skills
– Interpersonal and leadership skills
– A greater communicator both written and verbal
– Organized, detail oriented and able to work on
your own initiative to critically challenge and verify
documentation and processes
– Able to generate ideas and influence senior
– Fluent in Japanese (native level) and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172561BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: C&ORC Business Aligned - CCS
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Japan
Function Category: Compliance