UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Banker in Tampa, Florida
Wealth Management Bankers work as part of the Banking Field Engagement team and partner with Financial Advisors in UBS branches to solve client needs. Banking is a critical growth driver of Wealth Management Americas and this role is critical in connecting the Banking Group to Advisors and clients in the field.
Key competencies and responsibilities include:
Supporting your Senior Wealth Management Banker to ensure a high-quality and coordinated approach to supporting your market area with banking and lending solutions
Building and maintaining trustworthy relationships with Financial Advisors, branch teams and clients
Reviewing and analyzing mortgage and securities-backed lending origination pipelines for your region, resolving issues that impact loan cycle time and identifying ways to improve processes
Partnering with product teams to manage Advisor team recruiting and prospective client inquiries and onboarding
Coordinating with internal partners, including the Banking Sales Desk and Private Mortgage Bankers to ensure sound sales execution
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Banking Group's Field Engagement team and connect the Banking Group to Advisors and clients in the field.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree or equivalent experience
– A proven track record in the financial services industry (ideally in wealth management) supporting high net worth clients
– The ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– A familiarity with securities-backed lending, mortgage banking and private banking products
– A proactive attitude (you are always brimming with ideas)
– Series 7 and 66 licenses and NMLS registration (or you’ll obtain them during the employment probationary period)
– An excellent communicator with great presentation skills
– Passionate about the client experience with strong interpersonal skills
– A confident decision-maker and problem-solver
– Incredibly organized with an eye for detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169221BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Wealth Management Banker
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Florida
Function Category: Product Management and Development