UBS Financial Services Head of Statutory Internal Audit in Taipei, Taiwan
We're looking for someone to:
– lead and manage local regulatory required audits as defined by the regulator at varying frequencies, or ad-hoc, and may require assessing the local application of the group control framework
– deliver audit results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions, collect closure evidence and prepare required internal/external reports
– help businesses and functions to ensure internal control self-assessment exercise is on track and to meet with the regulatory/internal requirements
– engage in changes in risk profile or business developments
– support the review and distribution of incoming official letters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Statutory Internal Audit (SIA) function in UBS AG, Taipei Branch. This is an independent function that supports the Bank in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives in Taiwan. This is achieved by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– over 10 years of experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization and with regulators verbally and in writing
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– risk focused, capable of reviewing documents and using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– able to work independently and to supervise and motivate staff in the function
– fluent in Chinese and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169038BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Head of Statutory Internal Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Republic of China Taiwan
Function Category: Audit