UBS Financial Services Fund Administrator in Taipei, Taiwan
Are you a problem solver? Do you love to manage projects? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– manage the administrative life-cycle of funds from inception to closure
– maintain all accounting positions for the assigned funds, including regular reconciliation
– prepare net asset value and financial statements for portfolios, including investor statements and confirmations
– liaise with auditors, including preparation of accounts and supporting schedules
– confirm fund, foreign exchange and banking activities to the client
– solve problems and address replies to client requests
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the AMO fund treasury team in Taiwan Asset Management.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree with a major in accounting or finance
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a great communicator
– analytical and logical
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173248BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Fund Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Republic of China Taiwan
Function Category: Operations