UBS Financial Services Credit Officer in Taipei, Taiwan
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– proactively review and, when warranted, approve credit requests while upholding our risk principles and standards
– participate in portfolio reviews to identify risk developments or concentrations
– exercise judgment and escalate decisions of high-risk positions to higher authority levels, as needed
– ensure all regulatory requests, audit items and operational risk issues are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Credit Control Risk team in Taipei.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or economics, or even engineering or mathematics
– strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
– experience in a financial services organization in a related area
– solid understanding of financial markets and a passion to provide best-in-class client experience
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– fluent in English and Chinese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169529BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Credit Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Republic of China Taiwan
Function Category: Risk