UBS Financial Services Client Advisor WM Affluent in Taipei, Taiwan
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you give exceptional investment advice? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients [with a focus on the Taiwan market]
– keep accurate, up-to-date client documentation on an ongoing basis
– provide high-quality investment solutions to our clients, working closely together with other team members
– develop a strategic client book development plan with clear actions, growing in experience and versatility
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Taiwan. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– 2 to 5 years of experience in wealth management
– expertise with financial products and services
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– proven experience servicing clients in line with all relevant regulation, policy and standards
– truly service oriented
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
– a resilient team player
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171864BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor WM Affluent
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Republic of China Taiwan
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management