UBS Financial Services Branch Manager in Sylvania, Ohio
Do you know how to create and drive a culture of asset growth? And foster loyalty? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– serve as financial advisor to personal clients while managing branch responsibilities
– be responsible for financial results, overseeing cost and risk management
– attract, recruit, develop and retain skilled talent
– coach all team members, getting them the right training and making sure development measures are results-oriented and transparent
– manage and resolve all escalated issues, including financial, reputational, compliance, supervisory, operational and HR governance risks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of experience with a leading financial institution
– proven experience creating strong partnerships
– series 7, 66, 9,10 and Health & Life Insurance
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171148BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Branch Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Ohio
Function Category: Management and Business Support