UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist in Sydney, Australia
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone who can:
– Perform settlements, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– Monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– Launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– Identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– Familiar with AU and NZ Trust preparations and approvals
– Work with other teams across different regions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Settlement team in Sydney. We deliver first class services and solutions in the area of securities related settlement activities to UBS internal and external clients across Investment Bank. We deliver premium service to our clients, improving productivity without comprising our reputation, regulatory requirements or internal control frameworks.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in financial services
– min 2 years settlements related experience
– command of Microsoft Excel
– EUA / VBA knowledge to support PeX and process improvements
– SHARES system knowledge would be preferable
– highly focused on client service
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– a team player and willing to help others locally and across locations
– able to work under pressure
– be able to multi-task and prioritize
– have great attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170896BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Australia
Function Category: Operations