UBS Financial Services Payments & Liquidity Specialist, Team Lead in Sydney, Australia
Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable being part of, and leading, a team overseeing a critical function of the bank's operations ? We're looking for someone like that to:
– handle payments and cash management processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center
– Support liquidity and funds management for UBS AG Australia branch
– execute payment orders and inquiries on time, proactively avoiding errors
– recognize and rectify irregularities or mistakes in processes while controlling and minimizing risk
– be a partner for payments and cash management matters for our internal and external clients
– process margin and/or interest-related cash management activities
– provide leadership and direction while acting as manager for a small team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Management and Payments team in Sydney and be a part of the Banking unit in Group Operations. We’re responsible for the handling of payment instructions as well as managing the liquidity and funding arrangements with the Global Asset and Liquidity Management team. Our team liaises with internal entities and financial institutions.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum 5-10 years' experience with a bank or wealth manager
– proven communication and interpersonal skills
– a knack for assessing information and determining priorities
– knowledge of local market interfaces EXIGO, RITS and SWIFT
– confidence and ability to lead a small team critical to the bank's operations
– able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
– a stickler for the details
– communicate effectively with all levels of Business and Management
– work in a diverse cultural environment
– enthusiastic team leader and team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170277BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Payments & Liquidity Specialist, Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Australia
Function Category: Operations