UBS Financial Services Registered Client Service Associate in Sun Valley, Idaho
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Are you process-oriented and adept at understanding and addressing others' needs? We are looking for someone to join our support team to provide operational and administrative services to a team of financial advisors. You will:
– make sure all requests and alerts are addressed
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– prioritize account service requests and review daily reports so they can be appropriately processed
– oversee the client onboarding process
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– plan team conferences, marketing events and maintain marketing materials
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them..
Your experience and skills:
– college degree preferred
– minimum of 5 years of financial services client service associate, administrative manager, operations manager or similar role
– series 7 and 66 licenses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174217BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Registered Client Service Associate
City: Sun Valley
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Idaho
Function Category: Business management, administration and support