UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP Basis) in Stamford, Connecticut
Are your SAP BASIS expertise second to none? Do you know SAP BASIS like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who:
– installs new SAP systems from scratch in RHEL/Oracle/HANA environments
– upgrades and patches existing SAP systems on OS-, DB- and SAP-level
– does heterogenous SAP system migrations from Solaris/Oracle to RHEL/Oracle
– configures SAP-Basis tasks e.g. STMS, customizes SAP-profiles, sets up load balancing
– does troubleshooting, identifies the root cause and resolves incidents on OS-, DB- and SAP-level for different SAP solutions e.g. ECC, BW, SolMgr, PI, etc.
– monitors systems on OS-, DB- and SAP-level and takes self initiative to resolve the issues
– analyzes workload statistics, systems and performance issues e.g. dumps, logs, traces
– does performance tracing and tuning
– does client copies and system refreshes
– designs reliable and efficient solutions to reduce costs and maintenance effort
– manages complex SAP system landscapes for multiple SAP solutions
– is a team player, shares her/his knowledge and supports, trains, coaches other team members
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global SAP BASIS team which manages large and complex SAP system landscapes.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
– overall 10+ years IT background and minimum of 8+ years of SAP BASIS administration experience in environments with complex system landscapes
– intimate expert knowledge of RHEL, Solaris and on Oracle, HANA databases
– advanced and profound technical SAP troubleshooting and analyzing skills
– expert experience with installation, upgrade, migration and patch activities
– competent and profound experience with ECC, SRM, BW, BWA, SOLMAN, BPC, FS-PER, PI, Fieldglass, Ariba, J2EE, Fiori.
– deep understanding and technical know-how of Backup-, Restore- and Recovery principles
– quality and continuous improvement mindset
– the one who possesses collaboration skills
– having ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving environments
– having experience in working within agile, global teams
– open for company specific solutions
– flexible to fulfill certain tasks outside regular office hours
– excellent communicator both written and verbally
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168696BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP Basis)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Connecticut
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)