UBS Financial Services IT Project Officer-Regulatory Risk in Stamford, Connecticut
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of Technology at UBS? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment? We're looking for someone like that to join the Technology Risk Management function who will be responsible for:
– supporting the coordination of regulatory engagement including technology wide updates, escalation, improvements and relationships.
– developing and maintaining an inventory of regulatory engagements requiring Technology involvement.
– assisting in the consolidation and preparation of Americas Technology Regional Risk updates for regional committees.
– documenting and publishing regionally owned operational risk items in the firm's operational risk management systems, tracking issues through remediation, and coordinating completion of closure documentation.
– supporting team projects, as identified.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management Regulatory, Regional and Audit oversight team. We're a global organization responsible for driving an IT regulatory and audit engagement model to ensure we are disciplined and consistent in our approach with interaction to external regulatory bodies. Additionally, we ensure that regional Technology implements consistent risk methodologies and processes in each region. You'll be working closely with the regional risk managers, other Technology stakeholders, as well as Regulatory Affairs.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– excellent problem-solving skills
– experience working in a project-based environment
– the ability to work within a global / virtual team
– the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with employees across the organization
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
– sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau)
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– able to work independently, dynamically prioritize, and escalate when necessary
– confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173647BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Officer-Regulatory Risk
City: Stamford, Weehawken
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Audit, Information Technology (IT), Risk