UBS Financial Services Transaction Monitoring Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you experienced with Transaction Monitoring (AML) business processes and technologies? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and process changes in the Compliance & Operational Risk Change (C&ORC) area
– understand, analyze and document business cases and requirements
-develop detailed business requirements and guide them through implementation
-take a key role in Anti Money Laundering rule tuning cycles, working closely with Compliance & Operational Risk Control and our product vendor
– identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
– assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
– facilitate and support the transition of Change Program into run-the-bank
As a Change Project Manager your objective will be to drive and define the requirements for the Compliance and Operational Risk Control projects. You will research and build artifacts required in order to successfully support the implementation of the change required within the bank.
You will work closely with both the business side stakeholders, project team members and business sponsors to undertake requirements analysis, process modeling, project assessment and benefits measurement in order to successfully transform the business services.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Global Risk Control Change Management Team and will be based in Singapore. We support the delivery of change-the-Bank projects. As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders and the IT delivery functions, at various levels of seniority to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, engineering or similar subject
• at least ten years project management with business analysis experience in the financial industry, with touchpoints relating to the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance and/or Transaction Monitoring
• an understanding of Wealth Management business
• very good knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office tools
• transaction monitoring system experience, Mantas, Actimize or Fortent would be beneficial
• client orientated and able to build collaborative relationships
• good at analysing and implementing your problem solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• able to focus on details and quality
• fluent in English
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175627BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Transaction Monitoring Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Risk