UBS Financial Services Senior Automation Developer in Singapore, Singapore
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Are you a crafty problem solver? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (requirement analysis, front- and back-end development, design, system integration, architecture, support, etc.)
– analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
– document the provided resolutions
– support the business with effort estimations and feasibility studies
– perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the End User Artificial Intelligence and Automation team developing end user automation and solutions based in Singapore. . Our role is to plan and business end user metrics platforms to create actionable intelligence. We help by developing automated processes to reduce repetitive work and stabilize internal systems.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of experience as software developer, within financial services a plus
– Expert knowledge in web development tools and data modeling
– fluency programming in C# or VB.NET with MS Visual Studio
– Ability to build client side applications viewed in web browsers and mobile devices
– Ability to develop tools leveraging multiple and complex data sources
– History of successfully developing applications meeting business requirements
– Experience in integrating UX design and engineering into products providing the best User Experience
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176538BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Automation Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)