UBS Financial Services Regulatory Transaction Reporting Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you thrive when navigating complex environments? Are you always up for the next challenge? We're looking for someone like that to:
– ensure proper executions of controls, investigate exceptions and identify resolutions
– investigate and strategic remediation of exceptions and rejections of submissions made to trade repositories.
– ensure performance of daily reconciliation on transaction reporting completeness. Identify non-compliance issues on completeness, timeliness and accuracy and improvement areas.
– produce MIS Production metrics
– support change agenda in reviewing requirements and design, participating in User Acceptance Testing and supporting rollout of the change initiatives.
– support Group Internal Audit and External Audit in their Transaction Reporting reviews
– assist to prepare material for the various Transaction Reporting Governance forums from risk meetings, regular Steering Committees through to Board meetings
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting team in Singapore. The Regulatory Transaction Reporting (RTR) team sits within the APAC Core Banking team and supports the APAC region in ensuring TR regulation within the region is understood and adhered to.
The team's key responsibility is to ensure that we meet all APAC transaction reporting obligations, implementing proper governance, supervision and change management across all APAC locations where there are transactional reporting obligations and ensuring quality assurance on post reporting and procedural controls.
Your experience and skills:
– 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in operational processes and controls
- Candidates with prior experience in audit and/or controls are preferred.
– Knowledge of OTC Derivative products
– Proficient excel skills including knowledge on using basic macros and must be comfortable with data analysis.
– Analytical mind set to resolve immediate issues with tactical solutions with a view on strategic solutions
– Good relationship management and influencing skills to work with a wide spectrum of working partners and at the same time be able to challenge them effectively and collaboratively
– able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
– on top of industry and market driven initiatives to understand risks and impacts
– a good partner, collaborating across functions to deliver strategic projects and change
– a quick learner, with a mature attitude to responsibility and confident working as a team member or under own initiative
– Delivery focus and general ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167181BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Transaction Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations