UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Offering Management in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong individual
We're looking for someone to;
• be one of the key drivers of all strategic and tactical offering architecture related topics in the region and collaborating with other locations.
Specifically, this role would require you to:
• understand Wealth Management business, broad market and industry trends and shifts, emerging regulatory landscape and its impact of bank's offering towards its clients
• design, develop and maintain an appropriate offering shelf that enables the business to meet those objectives in each of the locations in APAC
• closely work with Product Management, Product Distribution and Sales functions to clearly understand client needs
• analyze available data of different types and quality to enable senior management to make informed decisions based on a sound, fact driven approach
• support specific initiatives across the region that has a strong impact on launch of any new offering or enhancement of existing offering
• Collaborate with the Swiss counterparts and stakeholders to leverage existing knowledge and share new approaches, best practices
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
You’ll be working in the Advisory Process, Offering and Investment Methodology team in Singapore. The team is responsible for the introduction, enhancement and maintenance of the UBS Wealth Management Offering shelf, Advisory platforms and processes, Investment methodology and models.
Your experience and skills:
• a Master's / Bachelor’s degree in a banking/ finance-related discipline
• previous experience in wealth management or financial services
• excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
• the ability to work under tight timelines and produce high quality output with minimal errors
• the ability to think \"out of the box\", often can be contrary to popular, accepted thinking
• experience in project management and implementation is a plus
• dependable team player and contributes to the team objectives
• proactive and able to take on challenges positively
• a self-starter individual and willing to keep learning
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168141BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Project Manager - Offering Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Process, project and program management