UBS Financial Services Portfolio Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you top notch at portfolio management? Do you want to play a part in making investment decisions that benefit our clients?
We’re looking for a portfolio manager who will be:
• Managing and implement mandates taking into consideration client's objective and restrictions
• Monitoring portfolio performance as well as client instructions; ensuring proper records and full documentation on mandate handling
• Adjust and execute trades in the portfolio to reflect changes in the investment strategy and / or changes in the client's investment profile
• Communicate with relevant Client Advisors on queries and updates on client mandates, escalating any operational issues where necessary
• Contribute to project initiatives, working as part of a wider group, to ensure success in the migration of accounts onto the STCP landscape
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our business area Investment Platform & Solutions (IPS) provides our Client Advisors with high quality and tailor-made solutions. Global Mandate Investment Solutions (GMIS) is responsible for investing assets and managing sophisticated portfolios for private clients. Our team is responsible for the efficient and proper implementation of the program specific UBS investment strategy and policies that maximizes portfolio performance consistent with clients' objectives.
The Portfolio Manager (PM) follows developments in the financial markets within their area of responsibility to maintain an understanding of trends and how they might affect UBS CIO House View. Once the private client has agreed with the investment profile, the PM implements the investments within the client portfolio, taking into consideration potential client instructions
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance
• Effective communicator with strong presentation and marketing skills
• Good understanding of financial instruments as a whole, template management, reporting and processes
• Fluent and efficient user of PM specific IT applications, with an end-to-end understanding of the mandate lifecycle process
• Determined, shows effort and enthusiasm to deliver results, energetic and takes initiative, originates action and keeps things moving
• Co-operates and collaborates with colleagues within and beyond own area to achieve common goals – contributes actively to help create effective partnerships, which meet organizational objectives.
• A very strong team oriented attitude is required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180769BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Portfolio and fund management