UBS Financial Services Output Management IT Business Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Become a functional expert in his area of work? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– Understand business requirements and translate them to IT specifications.
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– perform hands on QA activities like functional requirements review, test plan, design and test environment management.
– monitor and analyze the quality of the software developed by development team.
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Output Management Services APAC team in Core Banking. APAC team will work closely with the Global team in delivering Standardized Output solutions in the APAC region.
Your experience and skills:
–experience applying business analysis techniques
–the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– prior working experience in Output Management tools and experience in Output Management area is a must.
–complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
–strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
–prior project management experience is a plus.
–the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
–experience in collaborating with business users, coordinating User Acceptance Testing
– very good understanding of tests automation principles and experience in automating testing is a plus.
– prior experience in working with distributed team in an onsite/offshore model is a must.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170660BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Output Management IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)