UBS Financial Services OpsCenter Systems Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide an end user workspace platform based on leading edge Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI)
– support customers leveraging a diverse mixture of virtual desktop \"terminals\" including thin clients, desktops, laptops, etc.
– monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
– analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– proactively respond and provide support to escalations from level 1 support teams
– collaborate with partners across the VDI Workspace team on problem management, escalation and major incidents
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the L2 Global Hosted Services operations team. We are responsible for infrastructure support, infrastructure changes, service improvements, and ongoing maintenance of the GHS platforms which include a diverse set of technologies which enable our customers to access their work VDI sessions from Any Device, Any Location, to use Any Business Application
Your experience and skills:
- minimum 5 years of experience supporting Windows desktop in a VDI environment
-exposure to and understanding of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6x including Citrix Director, Citrix PVS & Citrix Storefront
experience of supporting and troubleshooting Citrix Receiver, leveraging Citrix Director to address any BYOD (Bring your own device) issues
experience with AppSense for profile management
clear understanding and exposure to VMware vSphere virtualization with enterprise storage (vCentre, VUM, SSO, ESXi)
experience with HP Server On-board Administrator and Integrated Lights-Out (iLO)
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167298BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: OpsCenter Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)