UBS Financial Services Operations Client Services Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted single point of contact for Global Family Office (GFO) and Institutional clients and their advisors
– answer clients’ questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform
– support smooth onboarding and training for new clients
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Tax Management Team in Singapore. We provide functional management support, operational tax support, custody data maintenance, custody market rules & control support (CMRC), and offer premium client services to Institutional Clients, GFO and UHNW clients and their advisors.
Your experience and skills:
– previous client services experience within the financial services industry
– fundamental knowledge or prior experience in custody and securities services
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of financial instruments products
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– experience in IB and/or WM Ops will be of added advantage
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
– tenacious and relentless in looking for solutions for your clients
– an independent worker and very resourceful
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166500BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Client Services Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations