UBS Financial Services IT System Administrator in Singapore, Singapore
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– build, maintain and support the global UBS Software Distribution Infrastructure (Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012/CMCB)
– deploy packages for Windows Client and Servers to the package servers and Branch Distribution Workstations (BDPs)
– update ThinClients via MS peer cache solution
– analyze and trouble shoot of software distribution related failures
– configure servers and clients (in the UBS own CMDB)
– propose and implement systems enhancements
– analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Software Distribution team in Singapore. We are responsible for software distribution/installation, configuration and inventory management for all UBS desktops and virtual systems globally. Beside this we are running several services around the Wintel client space.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree computer science, a technical education or professional certifications
– professional experience in IT
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
– experience working with products like Microsoft SCCM/CMCB
– database knowledge (MS SQL ,Oracle)
– deep MS Windows 7/10 and Office know-how
– MS Windows Server 2008/2016 know-how
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– a customer oriented and open minded team worker
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– flexible for shift working
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172225BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)