UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– serve as the application cluster lead for a number of data related applications
– face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
– get involved in our automation initiatives and learn a variety of state-of-the-art automation tools
– assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across your application cluster
– challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
– provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
– ensure all capacity issues are addressed, applications have annual Disaster Recovery tests & get rid of all end-of-life technologies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Data Services (GDS) team within UBS's Business Application Support (BAS) Team. Business Application Support covers both front-office and back-office functions. The BAS is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Business Application Support Team and 2) the Change Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation testing.
GDS is a global team that is made up of predominately 3rd party vendor staff and supports a highly complex set of mission critical instrument, client, account and data distribution applications. In this role you will report to the APAC Regional BAS lead located in SNG.
Your experience and skills:
– senior Level 2 technical support team experience with the ability to manage vendor staff
– general knowledge of instrument, client, account and data distribution applications & technologies
– a natural ability to solve complex issues and lead complex technical projects
– solid stakeholder management and relationship skills
– a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
– solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
– a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167036BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)