UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– use technical expertise, creative analysis and knowledge of FX business processes to answer queries and solve problems.
– minimise risks to the FX business by developing redundant, failure-tolerant systems architecture.
– manage the impact of production problems so as to ensure business continuity.
– plan and manage the global deployment of new applications or infrastructure enhancements.
– prepare and deliver training and presentations for colleagues, other IT teams, and the FX business.
- occasional weekend work and on-call support.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT FX team in Pune, India.
We are a global team supporting a number of proprietary trading applications used by FX businesses in UBS.
The team is responsible for:
applications support and deployment.
planning for business continuity in the event of a disaster.
support for infrastructure maintenance.
enhancements improve applications performance, redundancy and supportability.
Your experience and skills:
– excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
– collaborate on projects with colleagues all over the world
– ability to quickly master new technology
– familiar with Unix variant such as Linux and Solaris
familiar with relational databases such as Sybase and Oracle
familiar with messaging technologies such as MQ, Tibco RV and Tibco EMS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172177BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)