UBS Financial Services IT Risk Compliance Manager in Singapore, Singapore
IT Risk Compliance Manager – Distributed Hosting role is part of Infra & Platform function under Technology Operations Centre that supports Servers & Storage across all business streams globally.
The role will be located in UBS office in Singapore.
• Own, manage and drive the remediation of all known Unix/Wintel Security Vulnerability issues, Unix/Wintel Configuration Compliance and other Audit items.
• Ensure timely remediation of vulnerability issues and compliance.
• Track any new vulnerability issues and coordinate with Unix/Wintel Engineering team for the fix.
• Create and maintain documentation on risk and vulnerability issues.
• Provide monthly vulnerability report to management.
• Own and manage Unix/Wintel and Storage ServiceNow processes. Automation of Service Requests wherever possible.
• Develop effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• Develop and Manage telemetry dashboards in Splunk
• Analyze Monitoring events and drive event reduction initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• The candidate will be part of a global team that is responsible for the support of all Servers & Storage for all business areas globally.
• This particular role will be located in the UBS office in Singapore, and join the APAC Infrastructure & Platform group.
Your experience and skills:
• 8+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure area with at least 5+ years’ experience in Unix / Wintel Service Delivery role
• Very Strong Knowledge on ITIL framework and implementation in Banking Infrastructure
• Developing and recommending service and process improvements
• Experience in using Project Management methodologies and processes is a must
• Experience in Splunk dashboard creations
• Should be able to collaborate globally with the business, vendor consultants, support groups, IT Infrastructure departments and other UBS business units
• Provides functional, technical and process leadership within the team.
• Process champion within the organization; Conducts trainings for any new or revised processes and policies
• Devises ways to improve efficiency and productivity e.g. automation initiatives, tool and process integration
• Document and track project risks, issues, action logs and other project deliverables
• To work under minimal supervision and should be self-driven
• Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
• Experience in running Continuous Service Improvement Initiatives to bring efficiencies with in the team
• Previous experience in an international banking / IT and/or unix / wintel service delivery function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178763BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Risk Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)