UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Ops FXMM Capability Unit of Group Technology in Zurich. As a Business Analyst you will be engaged with finding solutions to business initiatives mainly in the portfolio of IB FXMM Operations. During the project phases you will work closely together with your project and other interfacing teams. Software design/implementation and quality assurance will be done in close collaboration with agile development and testing teams, based on the user stories, use cases, business rules and acceptance criteria you have defined. You will also become a key SME in IB FXMM Operations and your expertise is required during business case creation.
Your experience and skills:
Knowledge of FX Settlement and processes
Knowledge of SWIFT message type MT300, MT1XX, MT2XX (the equivalent of the ISO20022 standard would be a plus)
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
strong SQL knowledge to analyze the data to prepare business cases and analyse impact
Experience in Agile methodologies and working in Agile teams across multiple locations
– 4+years of experience as Business Analyst
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174614BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)